The TD Senior Alpine Ski Club, with over 200 members, continues to offer Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers terrific opportunities to ski various nearby resorts. Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers, 50 years and above, who ski at a proficiency level of intermediate, advanced, or expert, will find a place in the club’s activities. (An intermediate skier is defined as one who can comfortably ski the Tahoe Donner ski hill.)
- The Ski Club, TDSASC, offers over 30 ski days at various resorts around the Tahoe basin, including: Northstar, Homewood, Sugar Bowl, Mt. Rose, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and Tahoe Donner.
- Ski Conditioning: In the fall, the club provides a series of ski specific pre-conditioning clinics at Trout Creek Recreation Center.
- Winter Clinics throughout the season may include: skiing improvement and racing, beginning with a three day clinic in January. There are several race events throughout the season.
- Travel Opportunities organized through the Far West Ski Association which can include a ski week at a designated West resort (e.g CO, UT) and a European ski trip.
- Activities: The club is active throughout the year with off-season activities by organizing bike rides, kayak trips, tennis and golf tournaments, barbeques, catered and pot-luck dinners, and specialty parties.