Tahoe Donner Senior Alpine Ski Club
The TD Senior Alpine Ski Club, with over 180 members, continues to offer Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers terrific opportunities to ski various nearby resorts. Tahoe Donner Alpine skiers, 55 years and above, who ski at a proficiency level of intermediate, advanced, or expert, will find a place in the club’s activities. (An intermediate skier is defined as one who can comfortably ski the Tahoe Donner ski hill.)
- The Ski Club, TDSASC, offers over 30 ski days with reduced group rates at various resorts around the Tahoe basin, including: Northstar, Homewood, Sugar Bowl, Mt. Rose, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and Tahoe Donner.
- Ski Conditioning: In the fall, the club provides a series of ski specific pre-conditioning clinics at Trout Creek Recreation Center.
- Winter Clinics throughout the season include: skiing improvement, powder skiing, and racing, beginning with a three day clinic in January. Included in these ski events are club races and ski equipment demo days.
- Travel Opportunities organized through the Far West Ski Association which can include a ski week at a designated West resort (e.g CO, UT) and a European ski trip.
- Activities: The club is active throughout the year with off-season activities by sponsoring bike rides, kayak trips, tennis and golf tournaments, barbeques, catered and pot-luck dinners, and specialty parties.
- If you are a senior (age 55+) Tahoe Donner alpine skier, want to enjoy year-round sports activities, and enjoy a great social environment, the Tahoe Donner Senior Alpine Ski Club is for you.